Your future, so sodexo
Retail Manager 3
Job category: Food Service
Job ID: 67725
Sodexo is seeking an experienced, motivated Food Retail Manager 3 for Northern Arizona University, a Sodexo premier campus account located in beautiful Flagstaff, AZ, 2 hours north of Phoenix and 4 hours south of Las Vegas. Sodexo operates a full portfolio of services including resident dining, national brands, signature brands, in house brands, catering, summer conference, and concessions. This Retail Manager will oversee multiple retail venues within the Food Court and manage in a very high volume, fast paced environment.
Is this opportunity right for you?
At Sodexo, you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Retail Management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities, you’ll enjoy an improved quality of life that’s unique in the hospitality industry.
Are you the experienced food service manager we’re seeking?
We are looking for candidates who will manage:
- frontline staff;
- cash handing process;
- department HACCP and safety programs for regulatory compliance;
- frontline training programs;
- opening and closing the operation; and
- daily operation standards.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Successful customer service skills and proven client relationship skills
- be a team first individual who enjoys being engaged in the day to day operations of high volume retail business – prior knowledge and experience of working with national brands and standards in a university or food court environment preferred.
- have proven experience with cash handling procedures, POS systems and able to succesfully train staff.
- Be highly focused on customer service, employee engagement and experience in a union environment.
- Have experience with labor costings, scheduling and employee training. Half of our staff comes from student workers.
- Ability to work evenings and/or weekends to meet the needs of the account.
RELOCATION assistance is available for this opportunity!
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Are you ready to start your Sodexo career? Apply now and join the Sodexo Team at NAU! #LI
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of work experience in concessions, retail sales, or store operations
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.