Your future, so sodexo
Director, Conference Centers Sales
Job category: Sales
Job ID: 67402
Sodexo Leisure is looking for an energetic and aggressive Director of Sales to lead our event sale efforts for the conferencing program at Northern Arizona University at High Country Conference Center in Flagstaff, AZ.
- Leading the sales and marketing efforts for the conferencing program by developing budgets, executing plans to meet and exceed established goals, managing client relationships, developing and maintaining an aggressive marketing plan, building deep relationships within the community along with leading and developing the sales & planning team
You have/are experienced in:
- Direct prior experience in space & catering sales, excellent organizational skills, an entrepreneurial spirit and a high degree of accountability.
- Strong interpersonal skills and forging deep relationships with current and potential clients are critical to success
- ability to establish, execute and exceed goals, positive leadership and developing a strong team will also be vital to success
Our meeting facility offers:
- Over 25,000 square feet of conference space
- An executive boardroom with state-of-the-art technology
- Spacious meeting rooms that offer an abundance of natural light
- Dedicated audio visual professionals provide on-site support
- Creative dining choices compliment your meeting experience
- Flexible meeting space is available for almost any size group
- Three rooms suitable for breakout sessions and an exquisite selection of food and beverages
- Grand ballroom can accommodate up to 450 guests for a conference or alternatively 800 for a social or banquet
The High Country Conference Center Flagstaff is set in a mountain oasis in one of the most beautiful places in the world. Every aspect of the property and its surroundings lends itself to an environment conducive to learning and development. Our dedicated team of meeting professionals work with clients to ensure that every meeting or event is flawless, with no detail left to chance.
Learn more about the exciting venues managed by Sodexo Leisure: Sports & Leisure Quality of Life
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo champions a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful and we remain committed to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor’s Degree
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 3 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.