Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 74343
Sodexo is seeking a Registered Dietitian to come join their dynamic clinical team as an outpatient Registered Dietitian affiliated with Heart Clinic Arkansas in Little Rock, AR.
Reporting to the Clinical Nutrition Manager, the ideal candidate will:
- Counsel Cardiac Outpatients, Cardiac/Pulmonary Rehab patients, as well as Weight Maintenance for a liquid weight loss program. Due to this being a new position, the Dietitian will be expected to develop and grow the nutrition program for this clinic, including classes for Cardiac Rehab.
- Minimum of 2 years of clinical experience in an acute care setting
- Prior experience with utilizing the nutrition care process and electronic health records charting
- Have ability to work well with physicians/providers, nursing, and ancillary staff
- Work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently and be outcome focused
- Strong desire to continue learning and advancing skills
- Have opportunity to participate in Performance Improvement projects, assist with department performance improvement, participate in patient satisfaction, employee training
- Good time management and communication skills
- Be Registered Dietitian and eligible for Arkansas License
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our
Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.