Your future, so sodexo
Human Resources Manager 2
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 68033
Grow your career in a Management position with Sodexo!
Sodexo currently has a job opportunity for a Human Resource Manager 2 to join our team. The in unit HR manager will support four of our accounts within the CHI health system in Little Rock, AR. This position will be based out of St. Vincent Infirmary Hospital. The HR Manager will manage the HR function for over 200 employees and create and environment where the front line employees and manager partner together to provide excellence to the patients and staff of the hospitals.
Human Resource Manager Job Responsibilities Include:
- Works closely with on-site managers to ensure compliance with Sodexo human resource policy and procedures and other human resource needs.
- Execution of all Sodexo and Hospital required HR reporting.
- Maintains employee files ensuring compliance with hospital and Sodexo standards.
- Oversees Family Medical Leave Act, Workers Compensation and Leave of Absence tracking.
- Oversees payroll, vacation and sick leave tracking.
- Addressing all Sodexo employee relations situations.
- Attends to unemployment hearings any other legal matters for the unit.
- Interacts frequently with the client Human Resource team.
- Responsible for all unit level recruitment including job posting and interviewing.
- Facilitates all required Sodexo HR training programs including New Employee On-boarding.
- Works to build strong client relationship.
- Lead other human resource initiatives for the unit.
If you have the following skill-set, then we would love to hear from you:
- Human Resources experience working in a similar sized environment and type of industry.
- Ability to lead HR practices and objectives.
- Ability to provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity standards, goal attainment.
- Ability to support and promote ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment while fostering strong client and customer relationships.
- Strong attention to details as well as ability to be successful in a high volume fast paced environment.
- Computer literate in all MS Office products.
- Knowledgeable of state and federal HR policies and laws.
- Skilled in the area of labor and employee relations.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced work environment.
- Professional communication skills.
In addition to offering a great opportunity, this position also provides a competitive salary, great benefits…and so much more!!
Take a sneak peak at how SODEXO can contribute to your well-being by visiting our Benefits Center! #
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Management Experience - 2 years
Basic Functional Experience – 1 year of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.