Your future, so sodexo
Registered Dietitian 2
Job category: Nutrition
Job ID: 68744
Sodexo is seeking a Part Time (20 hours per week) Dietitian with 1-2 years’ experience at a 227 bed acute hospital at Springhill Medical Center in Mobile, AL.
The Dietitian will conduct nutrition assessments, diet educations, Tube Feedings, TPN's, LOS and various MD consults.
The Clinical Team at Springhill Medical Center has diet adjustment and supplement order privileges and works closely with medical staff to Dx malnutrition. The Clinical Team is also involved with Community Outreach and Dietetic Interns. Ideal candidate will have experience with ICU patients, TF & TPN and have the ability to work independently.
The ideal candidate will:
- Report to the Clinical Nutrition Manager
- Be highly motivated with a minimum of 1-2 years experience.
- Be a self-starter, a team player, and possess good time management skills.
- Be able to work well with physicians, nursing, and ancillary staff.
- Flexible to work additional hours to cover vacations, days off, or leaves.
- Must be eligible for Alabama licensure.
Must have or be willing to become ServeSafe certified.
To learn more visit: http://www.springhillmedicalcenter.com/home.aspx
To learn more about what Sodexo has to offer Registered Dietitians and view open positions, go to our Clinical Microsite: http://www.sodexodietitiancareers.com/
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 1 year work experience in health care including hospitals, nursing homes, assisted or independent living facilities, long-term care, retirement homes, or clinics + registered dietitian
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.