Your future, so sodexo
Human Resources Manager 2
Job category: Human Resources
Job ID: 63299
Sodexo Healthcare is seeking a Human Resources Manager 2 to support Tenet Southeast Food and Nutrition Services & Environmental Services. The HR Manager candidate will manage HR issues for Tenet sites in Birmingham, AL and Memphis, TN.
The Human Resources Manager will provide on-site support to District Manager, General Managers and unit managers in regards to front-line employee recruitment, selection, on-boarding, employee relations, payroll, compensation and benefits administration questions and concerns. May also support the training needs of the units. This is a fast-paced, high volume HR environment with heavy emphasis on hiring and retaining high quality front-line employees.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Provides HR counsel on business initiatives
- Oversees programs and ensures compliance with Sodexo policies and procedures and Federal, State, and Local laws regarding human resources.
- Manages and administer HR programs.
- Maintains records and reports necessary to comply with Company, government, and accrediting agency standards, regulations, and codes
- Ability to influence and negotiate with operators.
- Counsels managers and employees regarding the impact of labor and regulatory laws (e.g., FMLA, EEO, ADA).
- Provides coaching and mentoring that includes developmental plans, training, resources, and opportunities.
- Builds and develops a robust candidate pool through recruitment and succession planning.
- Ensures compliance with diversity and inclusion metrics and scorecards.
Careers in Healthcare:
Working for Sodexo in Healthcare allows you to offer patients, healthcare professionals and caregivers around the world the best healthcare experience possible while influencing patient satisfaction, as well as cost reduction and increased productivity for our clients. Sodexo’s unique CARES culture develops a dynamic atmosphere where employees are respected, turnover is low and career growth opportunities are created from within.
Working for Sodexo:
How far will your ambition, talent and dedication take you? Sodexo fosters a culture committed to the growth of individuals through continuous learning, mentoring and other career growth opportunities, along with the performance of organizations. We believe it is important for our work to be meaningful to all who contribute to it, and we remain faithful to our mission, our core values and the ethical principles that have guided us since 1966. We support these values and help them thrive in each employee.
We strive to make working for Sodexo a genuinely great experience with benefits to promote your professional, personal and financial well-being, and to improve your Quality of Life now and into the future. Our experiences with our over 50 million customers each and every day enable us to develop Quality of Life services that reinforce the well-being of individuals, improving their effectiveness and helping companies and organizations to improve performance … every day.
Basic Education Requirement - Associate's Degree
Basic Functional Experience - 2 years of HR experience
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.